If America cannot have reasonable gun control, can we at least stop criminals from weaponizing pizza?
This is one of no fewer than 45 questions that will run through your mind while viewing the below story, a context-free excerpt posted in a local Nextdoor neighborhood forum.
What the tale of the infamous Pizza Bandit of Minneapolis lacks in substance, it makes up for in visuals. As captured and shared by the (consistently wonderful) Best of Nextdoor Twitter account, these images of a pizza slice "strategically" wedged in front of a motion sensor light has the subject line "Suspicious activity."
Anyone who cares more about blocking your motion sensor light than eating a slice of pizza is clearly a menace to society, and should be hauled off the streets immediately. What kind of monster...?
This is probably what happened when everyone got way too high before a writers meeting for Macgyver.
Questions to the Minneapolis Police Department about this crime-by-the-slice are as yet unanswered, so we can't say for certain if the vandal/trespasser/pizza-forsaker walks among us still.
If you have any tips, give them to the delivery guy.
"Someone strategically placed a partially eaten wedge of pizza on our motion detector..." �� pic.twitter.com/5w16Juc0Aq— Best of Nextdoor (@bestofnextdoor) February 18, 2018
- Try Prince's favorite pizza at Peoples Organic
- Pizza Nea owner 'attacked' for getting political on Facebook, and he doesn’t care
- Heggies vs. Papa John's: Beloved Minn. pizza brand beefs with tasteless chain
- Pizza pro Ann Kim talks bringing Paul Berglund on board
- The Twin Cities has some of the cheapest pizza in the nation
- Is there such thing as 'Minnesota-style' pizza? 'Fuck no,' sez Andrew Zimmern
- Dear Minneapolis, don't take advice from Barstool's Dave Portnoy on pizza or anything
- Spotted: Minneapolis 'tiny door' vandal apparently caught in the act
- Joyless tiny door vandal afraid that scary hipsters plot will hurt him
- Artist fills Minneapolis with tiny doors; joyless villain destroys them
More from Food & Drink